Do you wish that you could stay focused, motivated and keep a positive attitude at all time? You know, that feeling that you get and feel when have just come out of a great seminar, read a fantastic book or listened to a great audio. You feel like you can climb any mountain, swim any seas and sell ice to the Eskimos. After a couple of days that feeling fades and eventually melts away until the reality of life gets in the way. That’s when you tell yourself to think positive despite the challenges that life sends you.
Here is a strategy which will turbo boost your positive attitude, give you laser beamed focus and make you catch fire with motivation that people will come from miles to watch you burn. I have used this strategy to prepare my mind so that all the positive influences are more effective and as a result I have achieved more in the last 90 days than I have achieved in the last 2 years:
1. Go on a 30 day Mental Dettox. Don’t watch TV for 30 days. News, Negative soaps, gossip shows etc. Garbage In Garbage out.
2. Don’t listen to the radio unless you are listening to great songs with positive lyrics and no DJs with negative opinions.
3. Read 15 – 30 minutes everyday at the beginning of every day from a uplifting book to boost your positive attitude, no trashy novels, Think and Grow Rich, How to win friends and influence people, The magic of thinking big, Unlimited power etc.
4. Listen to a personal development cd program every day e.g. personal power, the art of exceptional living, the magic of influence etc. 5. Exercise more, park further away and walk around the block. Walk instead of driving everywhere; walk up the stairs instead of taking the lift or escalator, better still if you can, join a gym.
6. Disassociation: spend less time or limited time with negative people instead of 3 hours give them 20 minutes of your time.
7. Expanded association, get around positive people, join a networking club, network marketing company, business breakfast meeting or toastmasters.
8. Cut out the newspaper, disempowering and limiting information.
9. Drink lots of water. If you are dehydrated it allows the nutrients to get in and release the toxins.
10. Reflecting 15 – 30 minutes focusing on and reading your goals, what you want to have happen, what you are grateful for.
I guarantee that you will see some dramatic results over the next 30 days. Keep a success journal and let me know what great changes you have experienced with your new positive attitude.